Friday, June 08, 2007

Look at Denny's comment to Vone.
Uber sweet!
All the best to these lover birds.

Baobei LaoPo~
I miz you...
Take care of urSelf K...
Muack ("v")
AnswErs To aLL yOuR qUeStIonS :P~


if i were blue would uii beE THrr 4 Mii,
-Yes, to make you happy-

n whispeR In mY EAr tatt OK.
-Yes-

WOULD Uii stAND By mii LET mii HOLd uii tiGHT..
-Yes, uR huGgiNg LaOgOnG (MIKOKO)-

anD Sae uii LOve mii ONe moRE timE..
-Yes, I love You-

IF I feeL gooD wouLD Uii sloW DANce wiT Mii..
-Yes-

n touCH MY LIp wiT TEndeR LOvinG CARE..
-Yes,("v") Muack ("v")-

would uii die wit mii
-No, I make SuRe YoU nEvEr DiE, sO pLs dOn'T saY it, It HurTs tO heAr iT.-

would uii ruN WIt mii..
-Yes-

and nv loOK BAck..
-Yes-

would uii be thr to loVE TO BE WIT Mii..
-Yes, For Life-

would uii swEAR TATT yr loVE Ish alwaY TRUE..
-Yes, I SwEaR thAt MY ("v") fOr U iS aLwaYs TRUE-

WOULd uii sae tatt uii alway BE THe one.. to taK My breath AWAy..
-Yes, If u aLLowed Me To bE the One -

would uii bE THere!!
-Yes, Forever-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home